Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday was a FUN day! Hudson got to dress up in his costume for school. I made him take a picture before we left. He was so excited to be Woody for the day!

His school had a costume parade (aka "mass chaos" parade!) to start the morning. They sure were cute!


The two year olds...




Hudson and his best buddy Caleb.

I couldn't decide which ones to not include, so I just uploaded all of them!











Then, they had a little Halloween party in their class. Hudson was in a horrible mood at the party. He threw the biggest fit during their blessing (I have no idea why, but I assume it is because he thought I was going to leave--he's been that way at most of his class parties) and pretty much cried most of the time. Let's just say we had a good nap when we got home!


They added silly faces to the pumpkin as part of the party, which was fun for all of them to do.


Let's not leave this little guy out...


Once Daddy got home, it was time to go trick or treating! Hudson couldn't wait!


I ask him to show me his teeth, and he shows me his tongue...never fails.





Can you see the excitement?!?!








We went around our neighborhood for about an hour. He started out really shy and wouldn't say "trick or treat", but then he got the hang of it. One thing he did not like was when someone handed the bowl out to him and he got to pick what he wanted--he made me pick it out. I don't like it when people to that because you don't know how many pieces you can get! Do you get just one, or two, or a handful?!?! Anyway, Hudson was very upset when I told him we had to go home, so Joel took him to a few more houses and when they came back, he was happy and done. He had a blast and was so proud of all the candy he got!


When we got back home, he had fun seeing who came to our door. But, he freaked out if they were wearing scary masks. He DID NOT like the scary costumes!



Hudson telling me, "Mom, put up that camera!!!"





It was a great Halloween!!!

1 comment: