Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Six Weeks

Six weeks has been good to us.

This little guy has learned to smile (caught the tail end below). They are still hard to catch on camera, but its pretty awesome!

And...

He slept through the night!!!!! I'm quite positive that I'm jinxing it by blogging about it, but Friday night and Saturday night he slept 7 hours straight, and then Sunday and Monday night, he went from 10-6 and 9:30 to 5:45. I call that sleeping through the night! Go Harrison! Six weeks seems early to me to sleep through the night, but I'll take what I can get!

I know I have wedding photos to upload, but I'm having to work this week so with taking care of a baby and having to work when he sleeps, there isn't much free time. I have to mention this one little funny though before I go...be glad you did not have to call and tell your employer that your work paid cell phone no longer works because your baby projectile spit up all over it. :) It's so very embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment