Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Diaper Shower

Last week, our sweet Sunday school class had a wonderful diaper shower for me and another girl in our class that is due a week before me. We had a girl's night out at the new La Paz in Vestavia and it was so much fun!

The other guest of honor and me! Starting to look kind of big (me, that is!)! Ha! It has been so fun going through this with Margaret. Since we're only due a week apart, we have been comparing bellies and everything else that comes along with a new baby the whole time. She has a little boy a couple of months younger than Hudson and is having a girl this time!

ALL of the diapers and wipes! We are set for a while! We are SO grateful for this!

YUM...Ashley Mac's cupcakes. I'm not going to mention how many cupcakes I ate, but let me tell you, they were ALL good!

I'm so thankful for all of these girls and am so glad that we are part of such a fun class! Thank you to all who came and so generously gave us diapers and wipes. We appreciate it more than you will ever know and believe me, they'll be put to very good use! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment