Monday, March 28, 2011

A Special Message from Hudson...

Hudson has a BIG announcement to share. He's going to be a...

He's pretty excited!
He's looking forward to having a buddy around!


I'm glad to finally let the secret out! I'm almost 13 weeks and I'm feeling great! I haven't been sick, and I really haven't had the exhaustion like I remember having the first time around so I'm thankful for that! I guess I don't have time to be exhausted these days. I'm due around October 6th. Five short weeks later, I'm the matron of honor in my sister's wedding. We cut it close!

I had my 12 week ultrasound today and everything looked great. The doctor even told us with 95% confidence what it is, BUT, we're going to wait until the big ultrasound just to make sure!

We told our families the week of Hudson's birthday. We had Hudson wear the shirt and it was so funny to see how long it took them to actually read the shirt! We had to instruct all of them to read it, except for Joel's mom--she saw it immediately. It was fun to have them share in our excitement.

It's going to be one long, HOT summer, but there will be a great reward at the end of it. We can't wait to meet our sweet new baby!


4 comments:

  1. YEA!!!!! I wondered when I would see a post like this from you...how exciting!!! That's great you haven't been sick or tired...a bit jealous here. :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!
    I guess i'll be drinking your margaritas this summer at the beach :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for y'all!!!! We can get through the summer together!! We're having a BOY!!! We found out yesterday! Let's get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mindy!!! Such fun news!!!

    ReplyDelete