Monday, March 9, 2009

One Week Old!


Yesterday, Hudson turned a week old. I can't believe it has already been a week. Joel and I had a great weekend with the little guy. Sleeping has been pretty good so far. We have only had to get up once, maybe twice a night to feed him, so we still can't complain! We went on our first walk on Saturday afternoon and it was great! The weather was beautiful and it was so good to get out of the house for a little while. I think Hudson enjoyed it...he slept the whole time! Above is a picture from yesterday. I thought he looked so cute in his little outfit. We normally keep a bib on him at all times because of all the spit up, but I took it off for two seconds to take some pictures. Unfortunately, we spit up all over the outfit as soon as I took this picture so this was all we could get! Oh well...we are loving playing dress up these days!

Joel had to go back to work today so this was my first day with Hudson by myself. It has been pretty good so far, although we miss having Joel around! He did come home for lunch today, so we haven't gone the whole day without seeing him! Below is a picture of our future baseball star!

No comments:

Post a Comment