Tuesday, February 13, 2018

November Happenings

Life was so busy this fall that it took until mid November to get down to Auburn for a game. We picked a good day to go though! It was such a beautiful day! We had to get some pictures in front of Samford Hall.
 


Thankfully some sweet family offered to take a picture of the 4 of us! We of course then returned the favor!
 
The boys were so excited to be there for a game. I'm hoping we'll get to more next fall!
 
 
 
They tried really hard to get on the jumbo tron, but no luck this year!
 
 

Out of all the games we've taken the boys to, we've never gone to roll Toomer's Corner afterwards. We decided to go this game and the boys got to throw a few rolls. They had fun!




We also celebrated Rooney turning 3 in November! She had a unicorn party at the park and it was so cute!



I volunteered to go with Harrison's class to the McWane Center. I knew better than to do that, but I did it anyways and felt like I needed a bottle of wine afterwards. Phew. I had 4 kids I had to keep up with and that was next to impossible. They had fun though!


 
We also experienced some sadness in November as well. I found out I was pregnant in October and then went for my 9 week check up in November only to find that the baby was right where it should be, but had no heartbeat. It was devastating...but everything happens for a reason and I know that it was just not meant to be. We didn't really tell anyone, but I do want it on the blog so I can go back one day and eventually tell the boys about their baby brother/sister that we lost (they don't know of course) and remember where we were in life when it happened--my memory is struggling these days! I can tell you that it was going to be one loved baby though! They had been asking for years to have one! :)

Next up, Thanksgiving...it was bittersweet this year with everything going on, but we made some good memories anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment