Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Programs

Both boys had Christmas programs this year. I haven't added any videos to the blog recently, but a few weeks ago, the boys were asking about looking at videos when they were younger and I was so grateful that I had put some on the blog when they were younger. They had the best time looking at them. So, I thought I would add these from their 2016 programs!

This song, Santa's Getting Fit For Christmas, is just hilarious. You can tell the kids had fun singing it!








 Harrison's program was really sweet. He was dressed up as an angel, but without wings and a halo (at least that's what he told me he was supposed to be!). Harrison is on the back row on the end. My tall one...










I just love hearing those sweet little voices sing! It brings tears to my eyes every single time!

No comments:

Post a Comment