Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Wrapping Up Summer

I'm out of town for the night so I thought I would spend some time getting the rest of the summer pictures off of my camera so I can get back on track!
 
The kids and I met friends and went to see Aladdin at the Children's Theater. Hudson got picked to go on stage for a card trick at the beginning. He felt pretty special being up on stage and even tried to pull a fast one on the guy doing the trick by telling him it wasn't his card! It was hilarious. He is definitely not my shy child. He still says that the guy didn't get it right so who knows! Ha!
 






 I think the very next weekend Joel's mom took the kids and me to see The Little Mermaid! The boys are quickly outgrowing this stage of wanting to go to the theater, so I am taking full advantage of the time I have left! They actually really liked The Little Mermaid too!


 We had one last swim with buddies!

And I got to go out to dinner and to see Bad Moms one night! Such a FUN night out and a great movie for all you "bad moms" like me! :)

 My parents took the kids to the cabin for a few days and I met them up there for a night.

 Then we headed on to Nashville to celebrate mine and Carrie's birthdays! I am SO excited that Carrie is so close now! We have seen them more in the past 2 months than in the past 2 years.

 Carrie's neighborhood has the best park just a couple of blocks away!


 Rooney even knows who we are and talks about us all the time. It just makes me so happy! I was wondering if she would ever get to that point when we only saw her a couple of times a year when they were in California. Living across the country is no fun!


 Hudson came to work with me one day while we were waiting for school to start. I had a day full of meetings and he just stayed in my office and watched movies and was the perfect angel! Not sure how "fun" Mommy's work is anymore, but we survived!!

Now it is back to school and back to routine. Back to school pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment