Friday, May 20, 2016

Spring Break In Mentone

My poor boys are never going to get to go anywhere super fun for Spring Break. This was the first year that Hudson actually realized that. It was sad. But, we had lots of discussions about how it is way more fun to travel in the summertime! Ha! Not sure it worked, but oh well--such is life and they are going to have to get used to it.
 
We did try and sneak away the Thursday night of Spring Break and go to the cabin for the weekend. It ended up being a disaster because I had a work blow up while I was there and pretty much cried the entire weekend because of stress/mad/guilt...but we tried to make the best of it.
 

 We ate a delicious meal at The Wildflower while we were there too. No pictures, but Larry Joe was singing so the boys had a blast!


We also went to Chattanooga on Saturday for a quick visit to the Children's Museum. We love that place. Hudson definitely found HIS room...and maybe his new calling (the tuba may be getting replaced, haha!)...


 If I were Hudson (and a boy!), I'm pretty sure I would be making that face too if someone were giving me a shot in that area! Ha! We were just dying over this picture! And this is just so typical of their personalities too...

 They really are best friends though!


 Our little honeybee!

While it didn't quite turn out like we had hoped, we certainly needed the weekend away with the boys so I am glad we went!

2 comments:

  1. I'm stealing those boys next year and bringing them down to the beach with me for spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stealing those boys next year and bringing them down to the beach with me for spring break!

    ReplyDelete