Thursday, May 19, 2016

Easter Weekend

I've got to catch up on the past couple of months. I had the worst busy season at work that I have ever had, and the blog unfortunately was the first to go. However, time is coming back to me and I have missed having a place to document our lives so I've got to get back to it! 
 
We were so busy leading up to Easter that we never got to do an Easter egg hunt with the boys. Thankfully, the boys did not seem too upset about it. Honestly I do not even think they noticed! Ha! However, my mom guilt got the best of me so the Saturday before Easter we had a little hunt at our house.
 
 Hudson's little neighborhood friend, Logan, participated with us!

 We actually did the hunt 3 times I think? It was really fun!

 Counting the eggs to see who won. Everything is a competition around here...


Then it was Easter Sunday! It was a gloomy day, but we made the best of it. The Easter bunny stopped by our house and left some fun things for the boys, and then it was on to church!
 
Here are the boys posing with Lilla!

 We did not get a whole lot of pictures that day because it was raining, but I thought this was cute of the boys!

And we managed to get a family picture in front of the cross, so that was good!

 
We had lunch with my parents that day and then we literally napped all afternoon! Sometimes those are the best days!
 
Lunch with buddies the Saturday before ! Hard to believe these 2 are in the same class. Harrison is so tall for his age!


 
Next up...trying to make the best of Spring Break with an accountant working mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment