Saturday, March 10, 2012

Big Day for Harrison

Yesterday was a big day for Harrison! He sat up by himself all day and did great. No falls, nothing. He played with his toys and I think he loves his new view! And, I loving that he's becoming more stable! I am still not to the point of not putting a pillow behind him, but he's definitely doing it on his own!



Then, last night, he got to try rice cereal for the first time with a spoon. He took it like a champ. I am so glad that I waited an extra month to start with him because I really think he was ready.

He definitely knew what to do. He did gag a few times, but I would gag too because that stuff is pretty gross. I'm sure he will like real baby food better!


He got a little distracted by big brother, but overall, big brother was an excellent teacher!



Love this face...

Overall, it was a very happy experience and I can't wait for him to try some other things!



To top it off, after we put him in his crib for the night, Joel and I were watching him on the monitor and he was trying so hard to roll over. He almost did it! I love watching him reach all of these milestones!

No comments:

Post a Comment