Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Warm Afternoons

We have had some really warm afternoons here lately and we have taken full advantage of them and spent a lot of time outside. These are just some pictures from the past couple of weeks that haven't made it on the ole' blog yet.

Harrison had his first stroller ride--well, not exactly his first, but his first sitting like a big boy facing forwards. He loved it! And let me tell you, that stroller was a lot easier to push without that heavy carseat in it!

Hudson rode in the wagon!



I didn't think I would ever really use a double jogging stroller so we didn't even ever consider getting one, but now I'm thinking that it sure would be nice to have one with all this nice weather we've been having and spring being on the horizon. I'm ready to get back to exercising again and I have come to the realization that I just won't ever get the time to do it without the kids, so the best solution is to get a double jogging stroller and take them with me! Anyway, I'm on the hunt for a good deal on one.


Mama Jean gave Hudson a remote controlled helicopter for Valentine's Day. I think it's for like 8 year olds, but of course my almost 3 year old has learned how to do it and absolutely will not put it down. It's already about to fall apart due to all the crash landings, but it has provided hours and hours of fun for this little guy. We may have to invest in another one very soon!









Here is a short video of him flying it!





These last few pictures are from a few mornings in the past couple of weeks. Everyone is always so happy in the mornings. Some mornings, I just have to sit in play for a few minutes before we head out. Who would want to leave this sweet face?????



And this one too????






It is officially BIRTHDAY week around here and Hudson is SO excited! His official birthday is Thursday and we are having his party on Saturday. I'm hopeful the rain is going to hold off on Saturday. It is not looking so good right now, but I'm trying not to worry about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment