Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Do

In honor of Hudson's 18 month birthday, he got a new do today! One day last week we were in Chik Fil A and this lady kept referring to Hudson as a "she." After repeated attempts to correct her, we gave up and decided that maybe since we probably could put a bow in his hair, it was time for another haircut.

I think I might have gone a bit overboard, but I wanted it short!


He looks so much older now! And, I love that he doesn't have a 'fro anymore.

He got to try a sucker for the first time because he was a little wiggly in the chair at first, and refused to wear the cape, so we had hair everywhere! He wasn't really sure about the sucker (who doesn't like dum dums!?!?), but he did like feeling how sticky it was. I did not like him feeling how sticky it was, but oh well. He finally threw it on the floor.

Don't worry grandparents, the curls are still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment