Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The Rest of June

We had a fun rest of June after our beach trip. It rained a lot, and I was in Atlanta for work for a week, so there aren't a ton of pictures, but we did have some pool days and several trips to get ice cream, and the boys had a fabulous week of Vacation Bible School.
 
We also had some fun days and nights with Roo! The boys just adore her.
 

 Selling lemonade to raise money for church!

 The Reeds took the boys and I to see Fiddler on the Roof. It was Harrison's first "more adult" play and he absolutely loved it. I was worried, but he was wanting to go see it again the next night!


Then at the end of June, on a whim, Joel asked me if I wanted to accompany him on a work trip for 3 days to North Carolina. It was a lot of driving, but it ended up being such a great little break for us! We drove through the mountains and took the scenic route, and saw some beautiful views along the way!

 Nantahala Lake was such a beautiful place! We want to go back!


 We spent a day in Asheville and saw the Biltmore! This was an amazing place to visit.



 Had some wine along the way...
 And had some of the best food I've ever had in Winston Salem, NC!


My mouth is watering just thinking about that meal!

Back to update July soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment