Thursday, September 29, 2016

Labor Day Weekend

We spent Labor Day weekend at the cabin with my entire family. It was so fun! We have not done that yet since my parents have had the cabin. It was definitely a full house, but everyone had a bed so that was good. We spent most of the weekend outside, watching a little football, and eating so much our bellies hurt!
 
My parents got a pickle ball set and we spent so much time playing it! It was a blast. It's a little bit like tennis I guess?
Carrie is a huge Alabama fan, so I thought it would be fun to steal Rooney and put her in an Auburn jersey. Carrie was SO mad, but doesn't Rooney look happy?!?!

One of my clients is TNT Fireworks, and they came through and gave me some fireworks just in time for Labor Day! We shot a few of them off Saturday night (we did wait until it got dark!).

 Of course there is always some Trump fun in our family...doesn't Dad look the part!?!

 Fam Jam 2016 picture!

After 2 nights of not much sleep, the boys were EXHAUSTED on the ride home. Hudson is not just laying like this...he is out cold!


It was a great weekend that went by way too fast! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment