Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Monster Jam, Snaggletooth, and a Reptile Party

We could not stop laughing at Hudson one day a few weeks ago! He had lost one of his front teeth and then a few days later, he busted and hit his mouth and knocked the other top front tooth loose. It was so loose that it was basically hanging to the side and he would not pull it. We told him he looked like Olaf and so he went and got Olaf and we took this picture! See the resemblance?!?! 

We headed to Monster Jam a few weekends ago. Joel and Hudson went with friends a few years ago, but Harrison had never been (and I had secretly sort of wanted to go too!). We decided that this year would be the year of more "experiences" and less "things" so this was our first family "experience" of the year.
 I really had no idea what to expect. It was so loud! I was not all that impressed. I feel like they needed more room to do bigger things? The boys loved it though and said it was the best day ever so that is all that matters! Maybe it's just a guy thing!

This was Harrison's fave...
 It was fun spending time with my boys even though we could not hear each other talk! There was some really good people watching too, just sayin'. Monster Jam brings out the best (and worst!) of Alabama! :)

Grave Digger was the only one that was impressive, but Joel and I felt like it was set up for him to be the star of the show.
 We had a fun dinner out afterwards and then Hudson finally let Joel pull his tooth out! I LOVE the snaggletooth! He is so darn cute!!! Joel and I definitely got a little emotional grabbing that last front tooth. He's never going to look the same again! Our sweet little first baby boy. And to be honest, I am terrified of the monster teeth that are about to come through! They are already well on their way in! :)

The next day, Hudson had a birthday party for his friend Britton. His mom sent me these pictures afterwards. I have no idea whose child this is because it is certainly not mine! I would NEVER put that thing around my neck! Hudson came home claiming he was going to ask Santa for a snake next year. Ummm.....NO. Not happening...EVER.

 The Under Armour in this picture had me cracking up...


 Yikes!!!


That was a really fun first weekend back in the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment