Thursday, May 21, 2015

See Ya Later Kindergarten and 2K!

Today is Hudson's last day of Kindergarten! Look at this happy boy!


This was back in August on his first day--my, how he has grown!



August feels like yesterday! I can't believe the year is over. It has seriously flown by. He has had such a great year. His teacher was wonderful and he has made so many new friends. He loves school and it was so fun watching him RUN in every day. He was just so excited. I know it definitely won't always be that way. The funny thing is that he is so ready to be a first grader! I asked him if he was sad that Kindergarten was over and he said of course not! Ha! Well this mama is sad it's over! I am guessing it will be that way at the end of every school year.

And not to leave this guy out, this is his last day of 2K! Yes, 2K...yet he's almost FOUR! He will start 3K in August at our church and I'm already anxious about him being at a new school. I know he'll do great though! 


We are ready for summer! I'm working a VERY reduced summer schedule and I am so ready to have some fun with my boys! And so ready to not have to wake up at 5:45 every.single.morning. :)

Summer is here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment