Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Christmas cards are one of my favorite things about the holiday season. I just love going to the mailbox every day and seeing all the cute cards. It makes me so happy! Of course, anything is better than seeing a bill in your mailbox! Ha! I wish we could have sent a Christmas card to everyone we know, but since we can't, below is what we sent out. Merry Christmas to you all (even if you didn't get a card from us!).

This is the front...

This was on the back...



I was SO pleased with how they turned out! The only thing is that the square card presents a stamp issue at the post office. Unfortunately, the post office doesn't make 65 cent Christmas stamps, so everyone got a lovely 65 cent dolphin stamp from me! :) Did anyone even notice??? I'm thinking not.


Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment